As a qualified Health Coach, natural Beauty Therapist and Nutritionist, it is my mission to inspire women to love who they are, feel good in their skin and embrace the power of food to look and feel their best.
As a teenager I experienced severe acne and eczema. At this time in my life, I knew nothing about nutrition and didn’t realise that my poor food choices were contributing to the problem. As I got older I realised that there was a relationship between what I was eating and how that was affecting my skin and my overall wellbeing. I later developed a passion for nutrition and natural beauty therapy.
Over the years I discovered that certain foods contain certain properties that can help to address particular skin concerns. Not only can this be done by taking the food internally, but also by applying it topically to the skin. My passion for natural beauty therapy led me to become a Beauty Therapist who specialises in Food Facials and natural beauty treatments.
I believe that good health is of utmost importance as it gives you the platform to chase your dreams and live your life to the fullest. I love supporting people achieve their health and wellness goals as this enables them to be their happiest, healthiest and most beautiful self.
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine – Nature Care College
- Certified Holistic Health Coach – Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Australian National College of Beauty
- Registered Naturopathic Nutritionist with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness – Australian Institute of Fitness